Annual financial report 2022
February 1, 2023
What did the TulSun Foundation do in 2022?!
Somehow a little bit strange to sum up the results of 2022, but it is very important. It was a year when charity was leaked into every cell of our life and became its integral part. And you know?! It is wonderful.
In 2022, the TulSun Foundation spent almost 700 000 UAH to help children, but if to be more exact, then 671 475,58 UAH. Our team is incredibly grateful to benefactors, partners and all concerned, thanks to whom it became possible!
And now let us tell more about the help we have given to eight social institutions:
- evacuation of orphans and disabled children to the shelters in Europe;
- medical services for kids;
- technical equipment for education of 11 orphans from the Luzhetska N.M. family-type orphanage;
- seasonal clothes during a year for orphans;
- full-fledged equipping of bomb shelter in two social institutions;
- electric generators for three social institutions;
- renovation of the bathroom in the bomb shelter of the Fastiv social institution;
- fire-protection measures at the Mostyshche specialized school;
- humanitarian assistance for internally displaced persons with kids;
- Montessori materials for 112 disabled children from Slobodkovsky social institution;
- food assistance per quarter for 11 orphans from the Luzhetska N.M. family-type orphanage;
- humanitarian aid for 21 kids of Zakarpattya social institution.
We are proud that we have the opportunity to maintain the charitable front and provide assistance to those who really need it.
Further – more!