March 30, 2021
Financial Report – Montessori Room!
At the end of February TulSun Foundation has opened the first Montessori room for the children with special needs from Mostishchen Special Secondary School – Boarding Level I-II. It is unbelievable, that just 4 month ago this room was empty and unused. But now it is a location where kids with the special needs can grow, develop and become independent.
TulSun Foundation has spent UAH 262,207 on the first Montessori Room, namely:
– repair and construction work – UAH 29,680;
– Montessori furniture made of natural materials – UAH 77,995;
– Montessori materials – UAH 115,632;
– consultment of a Montessori specialist (environment design, lectures about methodology) – UAH 36,000;
– other expenses – UAH 2,900.
The realization of the first Montessori room was carried out with the support and assistance of our partners, such as foreign benefactors, construction company Virgin STAR and consultants of GlobalLogic Ukraine.
Our partners are the best example that together we can create something useful and incredible for children, who really need it!