Sports and Sunshine is a yearly program of the Tulsun Foundation that engages children from orphanages and specialized schools in sports, teamwork and healthy exercise.
Every year, we invite various sports professionals, from high-level trainers to international players to conduct master-classes for kids and tell their own life stories to inspire the kids.
Starting from 2016, we have worked with world-class athletes and trainers, for example: professional Dutch volleyball players Paula Boonstra and Dorin Der Otter to help more than 150 kids learn this fun game. Additionally, the Tulsun team organized charity tournaments with the employees of successful businesses like Puma, PPD, ControlPay, Teffi Law, Forum Group and Runway Ukraine with the support of the Ukrainian volleyball federation.
Sports education continues to be an important direction of our activities, so we're always happy to involve more sports organizations in helping kids stay healthy and happy!
- Teaches kids amazing skills and teamwork from sports professionals
- Gives children confidence, health and opportunities for friendship
- Provides a sense of community and care from adults
- Promotes a healthy sports culture for kids in Ukraine.
- Take part in charity tournaments to fund important children’s needs
- Help with the locations and supplies to make the events truly great
- Conduct master classes or training if you have sports knowledge
- Assist with media coverage to improve children’s sports education in Ukraine.
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org