With every mile traveled outside the city to an orphanage, with every planted tree, with every physical action… you can feel that you’re creating real change that you can touch and see.
One of the most rewarding and fun experiences, both for children and adults, are social teambuilding events! We love to organize them and each one is unique, tailored to a great idea or a specific community of a company. Nothing compares to days like these in giving us energy and motivation in our everyday lives. They make us feel connected to the world, give us a sense that we're alive, we matter and we can change things, no matter how difficult they get.
It's the fun of a summer-day country trip, combined with hands-on help to kids, a strengthening of your work community and friendships. Go outside the city, create something real with your own hands and maybe even have a picnic with the kids!
Examples of social corporate teambuilding include events we conducted with employees of Puma, where we built children's furniture for orphanages; a day of planting trees for a special needs center with the team from ControlPay, hands-on renovations and charity sports tournaments for numerous companies, where kids got to be the judges, whistles and all!
- Helps children with endless possibilities of improving living conditions
- Gives kids a reminder that there are still kind people in the world
- Breaks the feeling of isolation for orphanages outside big cities, through friendliness and direct help.
- Turn regular teambuilding within your company into an amazing social initiative
- Provide a positive experience for your community that raises empathy and optimism
- Provide hands-on help through a day of real actions with your friends and colleagues
- Connect with kids with your entire community to show them the world still cares
- Have fun together!
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org