Open the envelope and find the most precious gift of all: a child’s trust. It turns a simple present, purchased by you, into a true Christmas wonder. We’ll then deliver your gifts to kids in orphanages… to a sea of children’s smiles and hopeful faces.
Personal St. Nicholas is a long-term project that the Tulsun Foundation has been doing every year since 2016, helping children in orphanages and special-needs centers all over Ukraine experience the magic of the winter holidays. True to our approach of charity with a human touch, we find out the real wishes of actual children and send real kids’ letters to our partner companies and individual participants with kind hearts.
The presents are delivered to children outside of the capital by volunteers, our logistical partners and us personally. We focus on bringing the warmth of Christmas and New Year’s celebrations to kids in the most difficult of life circumstances.
In order for you to see the children’s smiles with your own eyes, we post photo-reports from every orphanage and even invite you (if you have the desire) to visit the kids together with us!
- Gives children happiness and hope during a difficult time of the year
- Shows kids that there are many people who care
- Creates special days and celebrations filled with joy in orphanages.
- Buy gifts for hopeful children in orphanages, based on their letters
- Provide assistance with logistics (warehousing and delivery)
- Help with media coverage to make the project even better
- Give other help based on your own unique ideas!
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org