Just as any other kids, special needs children flourish when given the chance for education and development in vibrant and positive environments.
Montessori for Everyone is a project for the education and development of children, including those with special needs. Due to our vision of sustainable charity, it is based on the idea of giving educational institutions the right tools to continuously help children.
The Tulsun team, with our partner-foundation Manus Dei, brought the Montessori system to the Fastiv educational-rehabilitation center “Wings of Hope”. There, dozens of special-needs children are now able to grow, study and have fun in a new learning environment.
In 2018, we successfully implemented the design of a brand-new Montessori classroom and accomplished the training of the center’s staff and teachers in the Montessori system, while Manus Dei took up the task of physically renovating the necessary facilities and bringing in the equipment.
Many educators believe Montessori to be one of the best alternatives to traditional education. In fact, the founders of Google and Amazon, as well as Oscar-winning actors George Clooney and Helen Hunt are among the graduates of the Montessori program, along with many other extraordinary people. The Montessori method is based on cooperation, exploration, creativity and freedom. Children learn by touching, experimenting and getting colorful experiences through specially equipped classrooms. Even more importantly, it is an excellent path for the inclusive education of children with developmental and neurological difficulties like autism, Down syndrome and others.
For the Tulsun foundation, this achievement is a blueprint we can implement in many special-needs centers. In fact, we hope that with your help, we can re-create this small miracle for many other kids in the future.
- Helps special-needs children learn, grow and develop
- Creates a happy, fun educational environment in special-needs centers
- Trains teachers and staff, providing skills to educate and help special kids
- Helps families with special children by making education and care easier.
- Sponsor the creation of Montessori classrooms for special-needs children
- Help with renovations of classroom spaces
- Assist with the purchase of special learning/developmental equipment
- Support the training of teachers
- Help with media coverage to make the project even better.
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at email@example.com