We take our own winter clothes for granted, yet somewhere a small, hopeful child has nothing to protect him or herself from the bitter cold. This is why Christmas Warmth is all about giving kids the basic opportunity to enjoy the winter holidays: to have snowball fights, sing carols, ride sleds, build snowmen with carrot noses… and just breathe fresh air with friends.
Christmas Warmth is a long-term project that we have been doing two years in a row and plan to continue as long as there is a need to provide winter clothes to kids in orphanages and special-needs centers.
Ukraine has a harsh winter season, with temperatures sometimes reaching -20 Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit). Even adults feel the severity of the cold winds. So, it is incredibly important to understand: what may seem like just a pair of shoes or a coat to us… is the key to a child’s health and happiness.
Partnering with companies and individual volunteers, our goal is to make sure the kids are safe, warm and joyful during the most special season of the year!
- Provides kids with the most important clothes for the cold seasons
- Makes sure children are safe and healthy in the winter/fall
- Gives a chance for outdoor activities and Christmas fun to kids.
- Buy winter clothes to help a child be healthy and safe
- Provide assistance with logistics (storage and delivery)
- Provide heating equipment or warm renovations for orphanages
- Help with media coverage to make the project even better.
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at email@example.com