Child’s Play is a developmental and educational project, similar to our initiative Montessori for everyone. It is aimed at helping children with communication disorders interact with their parents and each other through the medium of games.
Through the support of our main sponsor, ControlPay, we were able to launch the book “All I need is a game!” by child psychologist Valeria Kuksa, that helps the everyday communication of children with various disorders through colorful games, illustrations and rhymes. The book is based on Valeria’s professional psychological practice and consultations and gives parents the chance to understand their kids, as well as provide them with care and emotional support.
However, the project didn’t’ stop there! We put the book’s ideas into practice by creating a gaming space in the center for psychological assistance “My Family and Me”. The gaming area helps professional defectologists and psychologists teach children with developmental difficulties how to communicate through a playful, interactive environment.
The Tulsun Foundation especially values projects like these as they provide a sustainable way for kids to learn and grow, giving them an environment that creates positive change for many months or years to come!
- Helps special-needs children learn, grow and develop
- Creates a happy, fun educational environment in special-needs centers
- Trains teachers and staff, providing skills to educate and help special kids
- Helps families with special children by making education and care easier.
- Sponsor similar projects aimed at helping kids' growth and development
- Assist the education of special needs children
- Support the training of teachers and publication of materials
- Help with media coverage to make the project even better.
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org