The Tulsun Foundation team believes that special needs children deserve society's help, kindness and support. This is why we not only focus our efforts on creating educational and material support projects for special kids, but also - wonderful sunny events to bring joy to children and draw attention of people to their life and problems.
We involve businesses, celebrities and other non-governmental organizations in these initiatives. One example of such an event was our "Children of the Sun" projected, organized on March 21, the day dedicated to children with Down Syndrome. During an amazing sunny afternoon, we invited special needs children to take part in painting master-classes, make new friends and spend a happy day outdoors! Among the participants of the event were the Dutch musicians from Og3ene, who took part in the 2018 Eurovision competition. The event was officially supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Projects that highlight the needs of special kids in a positive way, that involve more people in assistance, support and compassion are an important part of helping children find their way in life. This is exactly why we plan to do more in this area in the future, hopefully with your support!
- Draws the attention of society to the needs of special children
- Provides a sense of community and care
- Opens up a dialogue on education, development and support of special needs kids.
- Support projects that bring the life challenges of special kids into the spotlight
- Provide venues or other material assistance for master-classes, concerts, etc.
- Help with media (and social media) coverage to let more people know about helping kids
- Other assistance based on your unique ideas!
This section of the website is coming very soon! If you need any information urgently, please contact us at email@example.com