Kid to Kid charity festival
All children deserve kindness and support! This is why, on 28 June, the TulSun foundation is organizing the Kid to Kid charity festival. Its goal is to create friendships between children from orphanages and regular families.
We invite you to bring your friends, family and kids to spend a wonderful summer's day with us giving joy to children!
- Our small friendly festival will take place on 28 June at Expocenter of Ukraine, at the Kacheli park (location 5A on the VDNH map) and will be a kid-focused event with a separate play zone for children that will have games, master-classes and quest activities.
- For adults (separate from the kids' zone, but in view of it), we plan a charity auction of children's paintings, a game-inspired "job fair" with kids' dream-resumes, a foodcourt zone and more.
- Many of our friends and partners from international and local companies (as well as the media) will be attending the event, which creates a perfect opportunity for friendly networking.
- The kids coming to the event are from Kyiv region orphanages, supported by the TulSun foundation. Some of them you might have already met in person during our events. Others, you may have seen in our colorful photo reports!
- We invite you to come with kids of any age. The games and master-classes will be based on the age groups of the children to make sure we create a fun and comfortable atmosphere.
- You can also come by yourself or with friends simply to support our event, help charity initiatives and take part in networking.
- To take part in the festival, we invite you to make a charitable donation of 200 UAH (if you have the desire - you can always help by giving more). After you register here, we will send you a link to our online donation system. All the funds will go to charity projects for children. Entrance for kids is free of charge.
How to find the location from the main Expocenter entrance:
We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have via email or phone!
* The adult and children's zones are separated, but the kids will always be under the supervision of adults.
* Medical support is provided by our partners from Universum Clinic.