July 7, 2020
It is important not to be indifferent.
We recommend the following actions:
1. Call the police and if it is possible to the Children’s Service;
2. If you see that the child has been injured – call an ambulance 103;
3. Draw attention of others to detain parents before the police arrive;
4. Try to calm down all the participants in the conflict and have a calm conversation;
5. Call the National Children’s Hotline and give this contact to the child – 0 800 500 225;
6. Wait for the police to resolve the situation;
7. When the situation is resolved – take care of your emotional stat.